12.07.2007

working for the weekend...

SO - it's Friday night - and as always - I'm Mr. Mom. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining in the least. It's a statement of fact.

Friday nights, I have my son - and my ex goes out. Saturday nights, she has said son, and I go out. It's the delicate balance in my little universe. :)

This weekend is going to be my busiest in a LONG time. I'm actually already dreading work on Monday.

Tomorrow, Jennifer and her daughter, and me and my son are going to see "Walking With The Dinosaurs." It should be completely amazing. My boss took his Grandchild to it this afternoon, and was just floored at the spectacle. I was floored that he took a Friday off.

After that - the children will be dropped off at their OTHER parents' homes, and Jen and I will attempt to get some dinner, and hopefully grab a drink with my best friend. He turns 37 tomorrow.

Sunday, we're heading up to the (almost literally) Frozen Tundra® of Lambeau Field© to see the Packers take on the Raiders.

Tailgating beforehand is of course, a necessity.

Blog pics to come whilst the merriment ensues.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pix.

All I could think of was Seinfeld...

THAT'S MY ASS IN YOUR WINDOW!