12.13.2007

It's not just a hondo...

Ben Franklin had a fantastic quote.

"3 may keep a secret, if 2 are dead."

Yeah - that's pretty true. Especially in the day of email, text messages, blogs, and twittering. (I'm a big guy - I don't "twitter.")


So - people know now, the secret is OUT, the cat's out of the bag, huh? Yeah - I guess it is.

The funny thing about that, is that I never really wanted the cat IN the bag.

I dig it. I'm happy. I'm fantastic.

I feel like yelling it from the "stage."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?

Anonymous said...

Jerk. I'm supportive and have guessed it for weeks. Since I'm generally not nosey I was respecting everyone involved's privacy. Now that I'm leaving the stage I have to be nosey or I'll never get the goods! I'm totally a bully for information by the way. Once I get up the courage to ask I just go all out. Congrats by the way, I've been arguing in your favor for a while. It's about friggin time.

jason said...

I'm definitely NOT a "jerk." :P

As far as, "About friggin time," I couldn't agree more...

The whole thing has been like 4 years in the making.

Better late then never, me thinks.

Anonymous said...

Care to elaborate for those of us not IN on this?