11.25.2007

Hysterical Conversation

OK - so Jennifer and I went to see the Five Card Studs last night at the Milwaukee Ale house. (www.fivecardstuds.com)

I've seen this band more often than I haven't - as a result, I've become friends with them. Great group of guys - with SEVERE musical talent.

"Blake Tahoe" and I were talking before they went on, and I was telling him how I bought my 8-year old "Rockband" for Christmas.

He said, that I probably shouldn't have - as the last thing an 8-year old needs is the illusion planted in his head that being in a band is a real job.

He suggested that I return the game, and buy him a stethoscope instead.

Apparently, REAL musicians think it's a better idea to PRETEND to be a Doctor, instead of pretending to be Rock Star.

1 comments:

Damama T said...

OR he's afraid that a father son duo might knock him off the charts some day! LOL!