8.16.2007

background...

So - a little background on me.  I'm 36 (eesh, did I say that?) divorced, with a perfect 7-year old son of whom I share placement and custody of, with my exwife.  It's not ideal, it's not perfect, but it IS what it IS.  And I'm OK with that.  She's OK with that. Most importantly - HE is OK with that.  (and that's REALLY what matters.)


I live in a suburb of Milwaukee - Waukesha, to be exact.  It's not terrible.  I'm about 10 minutes from my office - which is nice. I work for a medium-sized printing company as their prepress manager. Essentially, I'm the head Computer Geek there.  Again - not terrible.  :)

I'm a Mac guy.  Plain and simple.  I've used a Mac since 1985 or so.  It just works.  Always has - always will.  Currently, my Apple Arsenal consists of a MacBook Pro 17" (CoreDuo 2.33) an 8gb iPhone, a 3G 40gb iPod, and an orange iPod Shuffle.  Technology-wise, I'm a BIG AVgeek, with a 57" Samsung DLP 1080p, an xbox360, and a Playstation3 - currently collecting dust.

Anyway - we'll see if I stick to this thing, or not.  I'm sure I won't - but who knows...

0 comments: